Do you need a TEAMmate?
Not always feeling your usual self is OK. You may be feeling worried, not enjoying life or have thoughts and feelings that you struggle to cope with. When this happens, we know how difficult it can be to ask for help. Not knowing where to go, who to speak to or feeling like you can deal with it on your own. Everybody needs a TEAMmate at some point in their life. With the right support, you will begin to feel better.
Our TEAMmates are available to help you better understand how, where and when you can get support.
Our TEAMmates are friendly, helpful and great listeners. All of them have a Mental Health First Aid Qualification or are a chartered psychologist. TEAM stands for:
- Talking – sometimes, it helps just to talk through how you’re feeling to someone who will listen.
- Empathy – we want to understand your experiences and the effect this is having on your life right now.
- Action – we will help you to access the support you need so that you leave the call with a clear plan of action.
- Management – of the feelings and experiences that prompted the call.
If you need someone to talk to, and/ or want some guidance on what support services are available to you then our TEAMmates can help. You can book a call with them below. Remember though, if you need immediate support or know of someone who does, you can ring the Samaritans Helpline for free on 116 123 or if an emergency dial 999.
Through the TEAMmate service, you will get:
- A call with one of our qualified TEAMmates where you can talk about how you feel.
- An opportunity to explore what kind of help you think you might need and information on how to access that.
- A clear action plan of your next steps.
- A commitment of a follow-up call after 7 days to check in on your action plan.
Book a TEAMmate call now!
You can book a call with our TEAMmate here via Calendly. It's quick and easy and the TEAMmate will be in touch to organise the call once we receive notification of your booking.Book here!