Join us and help change lives in sport
- A current or former sportsperson.
- Somebody who has an interest in helping people to grow and develop.
- Somebody with an interest in career transitions (in sport or other sectors, e.g. military).
- Somebody with experience of charitable or commercial fundraising.
- Somebody who currently or has previously worked in a role in high performance sport.
- Somebody who is looking to develop yourself with experience of working on a Board.
- Somebody with lots of experience on different Board’s looking for a new challenge.
- Somebody who is / has been a business leader or involved in technology or marketing.
- Somebody who wants to give back and support the growth of a small charity.
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then we'd love to hear from you!
We have created a straightforward online application form, below, where you can apply for any of the three roles.
How to apply
To apply, complete the application form and send it, along with your CV and/or a link to your LinkedIn page to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 on Friday 16th April.
The Trustees meet throughout the year to oversee the business, strategy and long-term planning of the charity.
We are recruiting for new Trustee roles.
Learn more about our current Board of Trustees, here.
We are recruiting for Senior Volunteers to join our two new Changing Lives in Sport Advisory Boards.
Changing Lives in Sport Advisory Board: Athlete Services
The primary function of our new Advisory Board will be to support the Switch the Play staff team in the development and evolution of our Athlete Services to ensure our offer is needs led, informed by the latest industry and academic insight, and helps to have a positive impact on the beneficiaries of our charity – current and former sportspeople. In short, the Board will help advise the Executive Team to ensure that the athletes needs are at the heart of every decision.
Changing Lives in Sport Advisory Board: Fundraising
The primary function of our new Advisory Board will be to support and enable opportunities for Switch the Play Foundation to unlock new fundraising opportunities and ultimately, help us to reach more sportspeople who need support with their transition to life outside of sport.
Find out more
If you have any further questions about any of the roles, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.Contact us