At this level the focus is on directly supporting those preparing for or working through transition.
- Young athletes on the talent pathway
- Young athletes who have been rejected from a talent pathway
- Parents of athletes
- Athletes in tertiary education with talent
- The elite/professional athlete considering their future
- The retiring elite/professional athlete
You can find out more about our specific services for players and athletes in this section of our website.
We also support professionals working directly with individual athletes, with a particular focus on those working in player welfare, education and performance lifestyle roles.
We offer a wide range of Masterclasses which offer practical help and support along with advice and networking opportunities. For the full list click here.