Our professionals work directly with those who are responsible for delivering Duty of Care and transition within a variety of sporting organisations.
We take the time to understand the specific needs of an organisation and its members before developing a bespoke programme of Masterclasses which will inspire and empower athletes to prepare for transition.
- Professional Leagues
- Professional Players Unions
- Professional Sports Clubs / Teams
- Professional Workforce Associations, Chartered Bodies, or license to practice schemes
- Individual Universities or Colleges (including individual sports performance programmes)
- Sporting Charities
- Service providers or employers in the sector, e.g. Sports Camp/independent academy providers, organisations providing sports analysis services, training providers, careers and recruitment agencies etc
- County Sport Partnerships
- Sports/Player Management Agencies.
If you operate within the policy and regulatory framework and have a direct relationship with athletes, players, coaches or support staff then we might be able to help.
We offer a wide range of Masterclasses which offer practical help and support along with advice and networking opportunities. For the full list click here.