We focus on organisations or collaborations with a responsibility for, or influence over duty of care. These are not always the organisations that employ the athletes, players, coaches and support staff, but they are the bodies that drive the policy that influences how this duty of care is overseen.
This could include:
- Central Government, Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Governing Bodies of sport
- A talent pathway such as National Governing Bodies of sport and Professional Leagues
- Programmes that support duty of care, e.g. educational offers or performance lifestyle support for those on talent pathways.
- Higher Education or Further Education.