At this level the focus is on directly supporting those preparing for or working through transition, alongside those professionals working in roles directly working with individual athletes.
- Young athletes on the talent pathway in a given sport
- Young athletes who have been rejected from a talent pathway
- Parents of athletes
- Athletes in tertiary education with talent
- The elite/professional athlete considering their future
- The retiring elite/professional athlete
- Support staff, with a particular focus on professionals working in player welfare, education and performance lifestyle roles.
This is all underpinned by our Knowledge and Insight Hub with its focus on developing and applying the latest insights to help inform the solutions and interventions. The Hub will become a virtuous circle as it is constantly informed by the lessons of our applied delivery across the sector.