Career Pathways Service
What should I do after sport?
We understand that many sportspeople don’t have a clear career path once they leave their sport. Others might have an idea or want to launch their own business but just aren’t sure how to get there. We can help with athlete transition into second careers.
We provide information, guidance and advice to help you make the right decisions about your career after sport.
- Opportunities to learn about different career pathways
- Access to business mentors
- Work shadowing, work placements & internships
- Explore potential new career opportunities through our corporate partners
- Help identifying your passions and transferable skills
- Practical advice on securing a job including CV writing and interview skills
- Corporate training & Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
Access to the Career Pathway’s Service is available to all members of Switched On, our free athlete support service.