Come and find out how to produce winning behaviours in any environment, especially under pressure and explore how your thoughts, feelings, emotions and beliefs drive your behaviour. *FREE FOR SWITCHED ON MEMBERS*
You love to plan; your partner prefers to act on impulse. You love to be the centre of attention; your sister prefers the solitude of her own company and a good book. Your house is a complete mess; your mum’s house is the epitome of order.
Have you ever wondered why we are all subtly different, why we all have our own unique way of doing things; our individual likes and dislikes; or our annoying habits and attractive qualities? Every behaviour or action we produce is the result of our own personal beliefs, attitudes, past experiences, emotions, feelings, memories, perceptions, and unique character-type.
Recognising the unique challenges faced by sports performers both in, and out of the sporting arena, this masterclass uses the science of mind and emotion to help athletes and former athletes achieve their desired outcomes in, and beyond, their sporting careers.
By attending this masterclass, you will:
- Increase self-awareness through disclosure and feedback
- Develop a deeper understanding of your impact on others
- Explore individual preferences for communication, behaviour, thinking and learning
- Explore how to get the best out of yourself and others
- Develop a deeper understanding of your relationship with others
Dr Jenn Gandhi